Friday, October 2, 2009

Professional Models Are Great! [Modelos Profesionales Son Estupendos!]

I now realize why photographers work with certain models over and over again. Smart models are the bestest. They're patient, they know where the light hits them best, they know how to move their body, and they follow direction without hesitation. Like I said, they're great.

I've been lucky to work with
Mani twice now. She already knows what I want before I've even finished my sentence. Here is the latest from her:

[Ahora me doy cuenta porqué los fotógrafos trabajan con ciertos modelos una y otra vez. Los modelos inteligentes son estupendos. Son pacientes, saben donde la luz incide en ellos mejor, saben cómo mover su cuerpo, y saben cómo seguir la dirección sin vacilar. Como he dicho, son estupendos.

He tenido la suerte de trabajar con Mani dos veces. Ella ya sabe lo que quiero incluso antes de que termine de decir mi pensamiento. Este es el último trabajo con ella:]

I'm thinking of something more creative I can do with her ... stay tuned.

[Estoy pensando en algo más creativo que puedo hacer con ella ... estad atentos. ]

Today I had the privilege of working with a new model. Unfortunately I didn't get her info as I was busy exchanging info with a fellow classmate, but again, stay tuned. Today we were shooting publicity shots for sunglasses. You can see the light set-up in her shades, but just in case, scroll down for a shot of the studio.

[Hoy he tenido el privilegio de trabajar con una modelo nueva. Lamentablemente no he cogido su información porque estaba intercambiando datos con un compañero de clase, pero os digo otra vez, estad atentos. Hoy era clase de publicidad, el producto -- gafas de sol. Podáis ver el conjunto de luz en sus gafas, pero por si acaso, mas abajo podáis ver el estudio.]



© 2009 Ivett Chicas

No comments:

Post a Comment